The Charlotte Youth Ballet attracts a wide variety of patrons and sponsors, especially from the business community. Through sponsorship of programming and special events, corporations receive branding and marketing visibility.
Sponsorships offer a variety of benefits at several funding levels. Sponsorship packages and experiences are customizable base on the needs of the corporation.
WHAT DOES YOUR SPONSORSHIP PROVIDE?
The Charlotte Youth Ballet enjoys a rich tradition of enhancing the cultural life of the Charlotte community with the only youth-based performing ballet company in the region. For over a quarter of a century, the CYB has proudly produced professional quality Nutcracker and storybook ballets that merge a principal cast of professional international dancers and local students of ballet.
Our productions are designed to be accessible and affordable to a diverse audience with a particular focus on families in an effort to expand the reach of this centuries old art form and to foster a lifelong appreciation for ballet.
Corporate funding sustains a variety of CYB outreach programs, including the following:
- Underwriting free after-school ballet classes for at-risk children in the community (our Lasting Impressions Program offers the opportunity of direct underwriting)
- Scholarships for dancer participation
- Special events for Girl Scouts
- Performances at community festivals, such as Festival in the Park
- Offset costs (artistic, technical, administrative, etc.) of staging professional quality productions, allowing the CYB to keep ticket costs and company dancers fees to a minimum
HOW DO YOU START A SPONSORSHIP?
Starting with basic sponsorship packages at each of our various funding levels, we will work with you to custom tailor a sponsorship package that meets your needs.
Please call us at (980) 322-5522 to schedule a session with our development team to begin your sponsorship of the Charlotte Youth Ballet.
Current Corporate Sponsors